I should start off by mentioning that I've still just sat down to create this blog. The idea is that when someone asks me later on about when we decided to have a baby, I'll have documented evidence that this baby was totally wanted and not in any way a mistake (to be clear, I don't think that any baby is a mistake - some might argue that I was one and I'm way awesome so there).
The big thing at this very moment is when I should go off of birth control. Now this is obviously a TMI topic with most people but I couldn't help but spill the beans over dinner the other day at dinner with my friend. She's the only who truly knows how baby crazy I am, besides my husband. And I'm pretty sure she had a really mild dose of it (as you can already tell).
I get off subject so easily when I think about babies. My heart and stomach are a'fluttering as I type this so please understand that I mean no harm when I jump from point to point.
So birth control. Like about 158% of women, I'm on the pill. After reading online about getting pregnant, it appears that you should finish the pack you're on before trying to conceive, then try and wait a few months to get your cycle back in order. (NOTE: I can't believe I'm writing this knowing fully that family might read this... (OTHER NOTE: maybe I'll just show this to friends and family who won't die of shock that I do things that could potentially make me pregnant (OTHER-OTHER NOTE: I'll probably wait a few months into said pregnancy before this blog is made public, so if you don't know that I'm knocked up, odds are that you've found this blog some crazy computer hacker way)))
That means early 2012 my husband and I are going to start trying for a baby. Oh the craziness! I want one NOW. I have long thought about how much I'm going to love my baby(ies) and how excited I am to finally meet them, yet I'm still at Square 0. Square 1 is pregnancy according to my clock.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.