I don't know if people can look up my blog with my email address but if they can then so be it. I have created this blog in the vain effort to control, nay, channel my baby craziness into a single medium. That way, I can keep this whole INEEDABABYNOWANDIWANTTOTELLEVERYONE disease under control until I can actually say what I'm thinking to people other than my husband.
Ok, for starters - my husband probably thinks I'm 100% bonkers for being this baby crazy but I can't help it. Right now I'm unemployed and that's literally all I can think about. In fact, just before I started writing this blog, I decided that I needed to watch about 100 videos on motherglow.com. The premise of the website is pregnant women telling their husbands, parents, siblings, children, grandparents, and other family and friends, that they're pregnant and capturing their reaction on film.
I'm not even pregnant, yet I can not wait to see my family's reaction to the news. I swear to you, I can't stop watching them and every single freaking time anyone cries, I'm like niagra falls. The videos are adorable and super addicting. So if you're even kind of interested in wanting a baby, I suggest you stay away. But I digress...
So this whole baby mania started... um probably in the last year or so? Maybe it was just shortly before I got engaged. Throughout the engagement pregnancy was on my mind big time. I just keep thinking about how great it's going to be getting pregnant and how it's going to feel. As I write this, I hope to God I'm not shooting myself in the foot and will be infertile (a thought that crosses my mind multiple times a day!). Anyways, I know that a lot of pregnancy sucks. I KNOW THAT. I know morning sickness and the description of "the ring of fire" which was mentioned on a podcast of a women retelling her tales of natural labor (OUCH), oh and the whole episiotomy vs. tearing debate that I've read up on. Yes, I'm totally willing to have my hoo-hah ripped open so that I can call a tiny little person my own.
Too much information for a first post?
It's just beginning.

so you know I had to start from the beginning with your TTC posts =P
ReplyDeleteand ring of fire?? OUCH!! anything for a baaayyybeee though!!!