Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hy husband is adorable

My husband is adorable.  This should go without saying, because, well - just look at him!

I mean, come on!  ADORABLE!
Anyways, for the longest time I kind of felt like it was me putting on all the pressure of having a baby.  And Lord knows that it is definitely still MORE of me talking about it... but yesterday after watching an episode of How I Met Your Mother where Lily and Marshall are each trying different methods to have either a boy or a girl.  This sparked a conversation between us, whether or not if we could chose the sex of our baby... would we?

Well, I think that my man might try to chose if he could.  I know he wants a little boy, but would be happy just having a little one of our own.  Of course, I would like a little girl... those cute little dresses and long hair in pigtails.  But would I ever actually elect the sex of the baby if it were possible?  My short answer is no, but given that my husband and I would like one of each, it makes it kind of a tempting offer, especially for baby #2 whenever that one comes along.

Of course the methods of doing so are kind of silly.  I have my doubts that they're effective... but it's worth a shot if you think you can get what you want, right? 

Ultimately, whatever we end up having... I just pray that they're healthy and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.