Official Disclaimer: I am at work, but literally I am THE ONLY ONE. I am still kind of in a food hangover from this Christmas weekend with my family coming into town.
So- this weekend, I just want to write out what happened and then move on... My bro in law was going to burn the new copy of the Red Hot Chili Peppers on his phone and in the process DEFINITELY stumbled upon my HUNDREDS of pregnancy podcasts. I am beyond mortified. I feel so reckless! I thought, certainly, he won't see anything unless he opens up iTunes... did you know that that shiz will bleed over to your Windows Music Player? Well I didn't.
I don't know if he ACTUALLY saw it because nothing was said... which in a way makes it that much worse. I'm soooooo embarrassed...
But the good news is that this morning I took a First Response Fertility Test and it said that my FSH levels are normal which means that I don't have anything obvious up front to be worried about in regards to getting pregnant when we eventually start trying.
Still mortified. Still alone in my office. BAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.