Friday, November 18, 2011

Podcasts

I hate to say it, but I've almost exclusively been listening to podcasts regarding pregnancy.  I am so obsessed.  But luckily - when I'm ready/pregnant... I'm gonna be able to list thousands of terms that only a pregnant person really needs to know.  Honestly - don't get me started.  I could make this into a drinking game and win hands down.  The drink would have to be milk.

So the other day I got offered a new job - I sent a text to my friend.  This is the conversation.

Would I really tell via text message?
One of the things that's a problem for me right now that I never really expected was the negative reactions from friends.  Not that this was a negative reaction - but I've been told that I should wait for at least a year and other stuff like that.  I guess my mind agrees that waiting isn't a bad idea but babiesaresocute!

I lied to my best friend when I called her about the new job, told her I wasn't trying right now and that we wouldn't be for a long time.  Ugh, I hate the term "trying" fyi.  Trying is such an intimate thing which is the PC equivalent of "the act" (which is also a PC equivalent of said act).

This blog has been really delicate for me right now - I don't know what I'm supposed to write because right now, no one can view this blog.  Whenever I do get pregnant and want to tell my tale of pregnancy, I'll obviously release the restrictions of this blog.  But since I don't know who I'm going to allow to read this (my mom?!) it means that whatever I write has to be very glossed over and not super detailed. 

Things that I probably won't cover:
Monthly "stuff"
"Acts"

This list is expected to grow. 

Only those super privvy to such information will ever really get that kind of detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.