I want to be the healthiest I can possibly be before even getting pregnant. I am trying to get my body weight into the "healthy" bmi and I'm doing that by watching what I eat and working out (now) daily at Kosama. Wow. That's gotta work right?
Well, it's not just being able to go through the actions in my opinion, it's having the goal behind working out and eating healthy. It's something that I need to keep in mind when I go to the gym even when I'm too sleepy or just don't feel like it.
The body that I'm in is going to be shared with someone (hopefully) in the next few months. What I eat now prepares my body to be in the best possible shape. Taking prenatal vitamins, drinking plenty of milk, getting my protein intake etc... I'm only going to be thankful that I've done all I can to be healthy before my body goes through all sorts of changes.
To be frank, after that baby is born my body is going to look like a balloon that was blown up and then shriveled down... wrinkled, saggy, and probably very, VERY uncomfortable. It's NOT going to be easy to get in shape after having a baby. It's not going to be easy even getting enough sleep! Why do I want this again? Oh right, it's about all I can ever think about and even these negatives don't register as anything to even think about until much, MUCH later.
Backing up, part of my motivation to get in shape is due to the fact that I need to be thinking about someone that I haven't even met yet... and that person is going to be someone I love more than I love myself. That is pretty intense and it's a pretty strong motivator.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.