Monday, March 26, 2012

Worst Day Ever!!

This may easily be one of the longest - worst days ever.  Not because of anything that's going on at work... believe me - I'd rather have something going on at work... but I took some HPT's last night and there was a definite line that showed up.

OF COURSE I'm going effing crazy because I took two other HPT's (Clearblue Digital and EPT) and they were "negative".  First of all the digital one came up reading "not pregnant" which kind of stung, but with the EPT you could make out a faint little line if you stared at it just perfectly you'd see it.  I'm not going to lie, I want to freaking scream.

My heart is pumping hard I'm sure, adrenaline is flowing freakishly through my veins - ugh...

At least this is my early day - I had to put a countdown timer on my phone to ease my constant clock watching.

4 Hours
17 Minutes
45 Seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.