Wednesday, June 5, 2013

35/35

 photo clubcanthandleme_zps6a167ca3.gif 
 
As I started to write this blog, I decided that this song is appropriate and I hope it gets stuck in your head for the rest of the day because my emotions feel contagious!

Later today, the hubs wants to take a legit picture of me per the request of my family to not do "one of those photos where you're posing in front of a mirror."

Where did the last 35 weeks go? Really? Let me break it down for you...

3.5ish weeks - I see the positive test... and then I keep testing and testing and testing and testing to watch the line get darker.
Ahhhh the good ol days
6 weeks - First ultrasound! My little gummy bear with a heartbeat ticking away :)


9ish weeks - Go in for another u/s after a PgAL freakout, everything still ok. Keeps me calm for an hour anyways. I've made it past my loss milestone.

 photo tumblr_mea8h3mhhG1qd252so1_500_zps461c7dc7.gif

11ish weeks - NT Scan, everything looks good :)

 photo soyouretellingmetheresachance_zps6e0fe23a.gif

13ish weeks - I "come out" to people at work and on facebook!!!


13-19 weeks - I travel through time somehow. (What happened during this time honestly escapes me!!!)

19 Weeks - Find out we're team BLUE!

20ish weeks til now - I start buying a sh*t ton of stuff for baby...
image
NOT!
Today - 35/35, I'm just counting down until the big day :) :) :)
X photo Friday_zpsf991c73e.gif

------------

Honestly, the whole thing seemed to go so fast with the exception of the first few weeks before I could hear baby on the doppler (~9 weeks BTW).

Now that I'm towards the end and I can really reflect on it, I feel really lucky. I am still scared that something might go wrong and I do panic when I don't feel movement every once in a while... I feel optimistic that we'll be holding out "take home baby" in just a few short weeks!

To those of you who read and especially to those that comment, thanks for reading my rantings over the past year or so. You've helped keep me sane. ***GROUP HUG***

6 comments:

  1. I. Freaking. Love. that first GIF. =) WOOHOO Congrats on 35/35!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this is so amazing! Congrats!!! I can't believe you're this far holy sh!t

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great review. :) Congrats on 35/35!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd come check in - somehow I was not subscribed to your blog anymore and suddenly needed to know how you were. 35 weeks is an amazing milestone. Looking forward to hearing your BA xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Stasy, this was an awesome review and I love all the gifs! Congrats, we are getting so close now!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.