The number on the countdown to my due date keeps getting smaller. DUH WEAS. Yeah I know, that's how time works. But when did it start to go by so quickly?
I know have 19 days left. That number seems so small compared to 20.
NineTEEEEEEEEEN days!!!
My husband is excited and definitely ready. The other day he came home from work and just cuddled with me and wrapped his arm around my belly and he told our baby that he missed him and that he wished he could get to feel him moving throughout the day. *commence tearing up* I love that he just loves our baby so much and can't wait to meet him.
I've asked him what he's most excited for more than once and inevitably he always says he can't wait for his baby boy to wrap his whole hand around his finger. The mental image itself makes me happy and of course all warm and fuzzy.
Yesterday I used the completion discount on my Amazon registry and bought pretty much anything else I could ever want for this baby. This was of course after adding some last minute items I didn't want joe-blow off the street to see I wanted... you know, like nipple butter and pretty much anything else having to do with boobs. But yeah, it's the biggest amazon order that I've ever place and THANK YOU Amazon Prime for the "free" shipping. I definitely made that annual fee my bitch this time around when I ordered this batch 'o stuff. All of which was actually thoughtfully considered and not just spur of the moment purchases, I SWEAR!
I think the part I'm most excited for is actually seeing his face for the first time, making eye contact, and singing to him. I hope he recognizes my voice as I have been singing to him every day a few times a day. I hope my voice helps make the transition from inside to outside a little bit easier because he will be familiar with me already.
Even though I know I'm technically at term and could go into labor at any minute - I think I'll probably go late. My actual guess is July 12th - which was my EDD based on ovulation. But I wouldn't mind if he showed up earlier :) :)
So exciting!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! You're so close!
ReplyDeletenineTEEN days?!?!?!??! =) I CANT WAIT for you to meet him!!! (and WHOA registry completion... we did that Saturday at BRU... I'm ashamed at the $$ we spent lol)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!!
ReplyDelete