
Modified quote for my own purpose:
"Pregnancy is like toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the quicker it seems to go."
There is now officially just one month left until my due date. Each day now brings me closer and closer to holding my baby in my arms! I can't believe it... I JUST CAN'T!
This weekend was a nice one for me and baby (and husband too!) Baby boy was moving around a lot and I got to feel him very regularly all weekend. His movements are just getting so much stronger and it's fun to just lay back and watch my belly bounce, shake, and jerk with each movement.
My only complaints at this point are still my back and rib pain and now I'm getting uncomfortable while sleeping. I have 4 pillows while the hubs only gets 2. Mathematically that makes sense, amiright? Since I represent 2/3 of the people in bed, I should get 2/3 of the pillows. Ok, try explaining that to my husband the next time he gets whiny about me and my mountain of pillows.
30 days to go, here's my list of stuff to do:
- Put the carseat base in the hubs car...
- Buy a 2nd base for my car
- Finish packing my hospital bag
- Start baby proofing things
- Schedule an appointment for newborn pictures (ohhhhsoooooocute!)
- Clean up baby room... there are a lot of piles of things in there!
I'm so excited to finally see what my baby looks like! Admittedly, he looks a little alien like in th 2-D ultrasound from my anatomy scan so when we see him I'm guessing he'll look a lot more adorable. Also, I'm weirdly excited to start cloth diapering and see how that all works out for me.
NEXT Wednesday I'm considered TERM!!! So pretty much starting then I'll be putting myself on baby watch. ERMAHGERD. It's really happening now.
Now that song has been playing in my head over and over. LOL.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!
holy SHIT next Wed is term?! When the hell did all this happen?! =) SO EXCITED!
ReplyDeleteYou are so close!!! So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how close you are!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Also your pillow logic is awesome :P
ReplyDelete