Monday, June 17, 2013

Space Heater

Since I can't really fast forward time, the only thing I really wish is that I could wear shorts to work. Or super thin pants.

I AM SO HOT.

Not in the good way either.

Just the sweaty, yucky, hair pulled back in a mess kind of way.

On a pretty good day, I can look like this (36w2d)
So it's June 17th and my husband and I have already discussed... and by already, I mean this discussion happened months ago... that the air gets to be ON whatever temp I say it should be.

Money is no object in the Weas household this summer. No siree.

It's Monday... Being back at work kinda stinks.

On the plus side... only 23 days til my due date!!! Personally, I hope this rib and back pain goes away ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. I'm always hot too so I bought gaucho capris in like every neutral color and wear them everyday. They are basically like pajamas and super thin. I probably don't look that great, but I really don't care. And ahhhhh to 23 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23 DAYS?! =) WOOT WOOT. and last night, E slept covered in blankets while I shoved everything off - a happy medium so I didn't set the A/C to "frigid."

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.