Monday, July 8, 2013

The Last Week Of Work... Maybe?

They say when you're pregnant you know you're close to the end because you get a surge of energy. I can't say that I've had that for anything useful at home but last week at work I was a freaking MACHINE and got a ton of projects knocked out of the park. GO ME!

Now I'm sitting here in my office, 2 days before my due date and I feel so prepared work wise that I don't know what to do with myself. Talk about an awesome problem to have!

This weekend I've been running the gauntlet of natural inductions. Including walking a lot and basically doing everything short of taking a shot of buffalo wing sauce. My next appointment is tomorrow morning and I look forward to seeing if there's any progression in ye olde cervix. Last week this time I was generously told that I was 1 cm dilated and 0% effaced. I say generously because I think she could tell I was disappointed when she first told me that I appeared to be closed still and she goes, "yeah I think maaaaaaaybe you're 1 cm"


Pic repost, but I had to do it. That little circle is me as of last week.
So yeah, hopefully I have some good numbers to update you with tomorrow! Here's hoping that this baby comes soon and that this is my last week at work! For sanity purposes, it'll be nice when people stop peeping into my office going, "oh you're still here?"

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your appointment tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FX for your appointment tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the visual! I had no idea! Happy last week of work :) you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.