As I write this, I have 3 weeks left of a mystery that will forever change my life. This mystery, when solved, will be a huge part of my identity going forward.
Will I have a son or a daughter?
After my appointment in 3 weeks, I'm going to know! I'm going to get to start picking out names, and gender specific clothes. I can call my baby "he" or "she" while I talk about him/her.
Right now, little baby, you're a mystery to me.
 |
| 16w1d |
I'd say like 85-90% of me is super excited to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl. But that last little bit is still kind of excited with that tinge of mystery. What do I dream about for you little one? Can I imagine helping you buy your wedding dress or should I picture you at the end of the aisle with a smile on your face in some distant future?
One thing's for damn sure, I love the crap outta you and I can't wait to meet you and find out more about you.
THREE WEEKS TIL ANATOMY SCAN!
Bah! I hope it goes quickly! Yay for finding out :)
ReplyDelete*gulp* - only THREE weeks left til your A/S?! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT to see if my baby's buddy is boy or girl! =)
ReplyDeleteEeek! I started following you at the right time. Can't wait to find out who's in there. :)
ReplyDelete