This is better than the bathroom self-pic, yes?
I can tell my body is changing and I am in an uncomfortable stage. I hate even saying that because what's going on inside my body is pretty freaking remarkable. But right now, I just don't feel like me. I feel like my waist is disappearing and what you see is probably more chubbiness than bump.
Last night/this morning was the first time I was sleeping on my stomach and it felt uncomfortable. This might be why I have a headache (I'm sure my neck was crooked in an uncomfortable position). I've tried - like really tried - sleeping on my left side, per everyone's recommendations but I just haven't succeeded yet. Any tips?
My birthday was AWESOME yesterday - the shirt I'm sporting here today is from my amaze-balls coworkers who were an amazing support system while I was TTCAL. They ROCK MY SOCKS OFF :)
ETA: I've added a bump photos link to the top of the page so you can see all my progress pictures!
You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove that shirt! You look so good :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww shucks you guys :) and here I was ripping on myself. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAww you look so cute!!
ReplyDeletelooking great!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I lay on my side, I always wedge a body pillow behind my back and have a regular pillow between my knees. It seems to help but I still go from side to side most of the night. I think it's going to be rough going from now on!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteToo cute for words- what a happy smile.
ReplyDeleteI went maternity shopping with a GF this weekend and she's in that uncomfortable stage, too. I felt bad for her because I could tell it was hard to decide what to buy since she's not fitting into her regular clothes but not "maternity" yet.
Your co-workers are awesome!