![]() |
| That's right, I'm awesome. |
I heard once that when you're pregnant you should always sing a certain song whenever you're in the shower. That way when baby is born they'll recognize your voice and be soothed by whatever melody you're singing. I can't decide what song mine should be.
- Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice
- Baby, Justin Beiber
- Miami, Will Smith
I guess this also means I can't swear anymore.
![]() |
| Now presenting one of my all time fave gifs. |
A small price to pay...
My second personal triumph today dealt with an unpleasant side effect of pregnancy. I hadn't *ahem* had my regular bathroom trip in quite some time. Not fun. But after eating a crap ton of fruit, baby finally decided to allow a triumphant bathroom visit. One that's worthy of writing in my diary/blog. One that makes me think of how it feels to be free and clear. And yes, after it happened I started singing, "I'm walkin' on sunshine, woah! And don't it feel good!"
Some lucky few probably even saw me do some sly dance moves in my recess teacher coat.



LOL I love all your gifs in this post, especially the Steve Carrell one, and I officially vote for you to sing Baby by Justin Beiber. It just seems the most appropriate! Plus the kid will come out loving CURRENT pop music, which we all know is important so he/she doesn't get made fun of.
ReplyDeleteI won't brag about the weather we are having here because to me it's cold too, but let's just say we are at least 50 degrees above negative!
I second the nom for Justin Beiber!
ReplyDelete