Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Almost 14 Weeks!

All I want for my birthday is a healthy pregnancy/baby. OMG I am so in love with this little guy/girl and I just can't believe that tomorrow is 14 weeks (it's also my birthday... woot!)

So for my birthday tonight I'm going to get my very first ever prenatal massage. BOOM! I'm so excited! I know it's kind of pricey but I think it's worth it as a treat for my birthday. I'm sure you all agree!

Anyways, I wanted to do one of these since I haven't done it in a while. I like the Q&A's because the questions typically prompt more interesting responses than if I were just blogging blindly like I normally do.

How far along?: 13w6d
How big is baby?:   I am told via my pregnancy ticker on The Bump that my lil one is the size of a peach today, but tomorrow it magically grows to lemon size. OMG my baby is probably over 3" right now. Do you have a ruler by you? Because 3" is kind of a big deal!
Any appointments or updates this week?: My next prenatal appointment is on the 21st. I have to remember to PIAC again for the appointment - that'll take me back to the good ol days!
Body changes?: I was just telling someone today that I'm starting to feel a little chubby. For instance, when DH wants to put his hands on my stomach I want to suck it in because it just doesn't feel like a bump yet!
Maternity clothes?:  Darn right. It's definitely high time for some stretchy waist pants
Best moment last week?: Last week I had my NT scan so I got to see my little guy/girl!!
Food cravings?: I have the opposite of food cravings for healthy food... And all I want is junk... I'm sorry baby, I'm really trying to eat as much fruit as possible!
Symptoms?: Food aversions, slightly tender breasts, and exhaustion... but that's about it and I'll take it! Also, I'm not sure if this is it or not but I think I'm getting some round ligament pain every once in a while. 
Exercise?: I have been walking at the gym at least 1-2 times a week. It's not much but some days I've just been too tired!
What I miss?: Being able to drink! I'm sorry if that sounds awful but I went to a wedding 2 weekends ago and it was so much fun! Admittedly I had fun without alcohol too, but it's always extra fun to have a few beers when you're dancing all night!
What I'm looking forward to?:  Definitely feeling kicks and/or finding out the sex of the baby. Both of those things are very much on my list!

5 comments:

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.