Here's my noticeable symptoms now at week 18:
- I'm definitely getting thicker in the middle, and to be perfectly honest - I do NOT like the way I look naked in a mirror. I do not really look pregnant, I just look (and feel) chubby. In clothes, however, I look like I'm carrying a bump. But to the untrained, college coed, eye... I look fat.
- The urgency to pee is more and more frequent and then when I finally go pee - it's like less than half of what I would be expecting. I think we can blame the baby on this one. Y U no leave bladder alone?!
- I'm feeling little movements!!! This is by far the coolest thing. Every once in a while, baby just starts going to town stretching and wiggling and I am damn near positive that's what it is! Of course now that I say this I haven't felt anything in quite some time and now of course I'm excited to go home and doppler the heartbeat to relieve my PgAL mind.
- I'm sleeping on my back or my stomach still, although stomach sleeping is becoming less comfortable.
| 18w0d |
I've been wanting a HDBD pic from you, I thought the other day I hadn't seen one in awhile! =) LOVE the bump, love the shirt!
ReplyDeleteI think we all feel "chubby" but I mean it when I say you don't look chubby at all! LOVE the bump!
ReplyDeleteI think MAYBE I worked it so that the angle was more flattering :) But thank you!
Delete