Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!

I don't know about you guys, but I've been eyeballing that little countdown ticker now for weeks since we scheduled our appointment for our anatomy scan when I would be 19 weeks and 2 days.

I'm 19 weeks 1 day today!

This time tomorrow I should know, first and foremost, that my baby is growing properly and healthy. But secondly, we will know if our baby is a little boy or little girl.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm so excited I can't concentrate on anything today!

So here's some funny gifs that I haven't had an opportunity to use yet!

 photo blackbar_zpsb98695a6.gif
Appropriately located black bars can make things look durrrrty

4 comments:

  1. How exciting and huge milestone! Can't wait to find out what you are having. My guess is little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing boy too! Yay, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is tomorrow at 11am and I'm thinking I won't get any sleep tonight! Good luck tomorrow...I also voted "boy"!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.