Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's all going so fast

Wasn't it just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant? How is it that tomorrow I'm 18 weeks? Nearly halfway done!

 photo TPIR.gif
SQUEEEEEEEEE!
In the past week I found a daycare! They are basically in our backyard - and I'm so excited! They are affordable, they are close, and they will do cloth diapers.

Yes, cloth diapers. I've decided that I very much want to do cloth diapers for a few reasons:
    1. They're cheaper
      Even with a diaper cleaning service, the cost is less over the long haul to recycle diapers.
    2. They're better for the environment
      This is where my green/granola side comes out. I've heard it takes over 500 years for a disposable diaper to decompose in a landfill... 
    3. They're CUTER!
      Seriously, they are so stinkin' cute! The colors and the snaps are just adorable.
Cute, right!? Photo from this blog

And now I'm 10 days and some odd hours away from finding out the sex of our little one! It's all going so fast!!!!
So excited!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that did go by fast! Now I have to go vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has gone so fast! Eeeeeeep!! I love that you are doing cloth diapers. We would love to do it but may be a little cray-cray with two babies at the same time. I admire you for doing it!! I CAN'T wait until next week. I wannnnna know what is in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the only reason we're going to be able to make it work is because we're having a service clean them. Cleaning them myself wouldn't really be ideal... for the obvious reason!

      Delete
  3. Pregnancy is the only thing that goes by fast and slow at the same time. Still excited for your gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.