Wednesday, March 27, 2013

25 Weeks



I'm 25 weeks today! 15 weeks to go.

 photo tumblr_m9wr255ADA1qmnzjw_zps92ae9cf5.gif
According to The Bump, baby is the size of cauliflower this week, and weight between 1.5-2.5 pounds and is officially longer than a foot.
As far as symptoms - I'm still suffering from that weird rib/numbness sensation I talked about which is just AWESOME. And I do get daily back pain. Sometimes it gets me to the point where I just need to go to bed because it hurts so bad.

I have had absolutely zero food cravings and it's downright BORING. The closest I came was yesterday when I saw a package of those mini oreos and I thought "damn, that would be awesome to eat in a bowl with milk like cereal." And now, remembering it, I definitely think that's going to happen in my future.

The nursery looks awesome. There are still a few things I'd like to add, such as artwork on the walls, but it's kind of fun to just sit in there on the rocking chair.

And this is what 25 weeks along pregnant Weas looks like... 
Look off in the distance, like you're thinking of something deep and meaningful...
I should seriously consider being a model.

I'm getting settled, ready, and excited for our baby to come. My husband is super cute and when I ask him how he feels about me being pregnant he always says that it makes him feel "proud." I wish I could spend an hour in his head and see what he really thinks about my pregnancy! But I don't want to see the parts where he's like "you don't really look that great naked..." but it would still be interesting to see.

---On a serious note---

Today I'm just feeling thankful that I'm still here to share my pregnancy journey with you, and that my little baby boy is still kicking away growing strong. I suppose I'm extra thankful today because I got bitchslapped with reality this morning reading the blog of a fellow July 2013 mama. She shared her story here and I think it's my duty as a fellow blogger and a loss mama to share with you all. Be warned, it's probably better as an after work read as it left me crying hard. Angelsnight - if you happen to read this, I hope you know how sorry I am for your loss...

2 comments:

  1. Your video clips freaking crack me up and then make it hard to focus enough to read your posts, LOL!

    You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 25w along Weas! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.