Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One Of Those Things They Don't Tell You...

Did anyone else know when you're pregnant you get bloody noses like it's your job?

When it's time to party we will always party hard.
I'm not saying that I need to stick kleenex up there all day or anything like that, but literally EVERY time I blow my nose it's bloody.

WHAT.THE.F*CK?




3 comments:

  1. i read kleenex as kotex. like, you didn't quite have to stick a tampon up your nose.. I've heard they do that for hocker players sometimes though. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep getting a bloody nose too. It's so annoying! I have no idea why they are more common...just chalk it up to another one of those fun pregnancy symptoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have to deal with that one (though I agree a woman should be warned about it) but why the hell didn't anyone tell me about the constant earwax? It's gross and I swear, I need to but stock in q-tips.

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.