Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Did I just dream that?

I just had lunch, not more than 40 minutes ago... and I'm starving!!! Here's what I had:
  • 1/2 of a HUGE chicken breast
  • 4ish ounces of yogurt
  • 1 individually wrapped cheddar cheese (prob 1 ounce)
  • A cup of broccoli with olive oil
  • And entire container of fresh raspberries
What the what? Did I not actually eat? Did I just dream the whole lunch? Baby's going through a growth spurt. With all honesty, I'm maybe only slightly less hungry than I was before starting lunch... like I could probably eat that entire meal again.

 photo starving_zps3e527c15.gif
It's almost like the third tri is hitting me all at once today. My back has started hurting a lot more today and I'm planning on going home for a good back rub.

The back rubs I like are really more like DIG INTO MY BACK WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT OR SO HELP ME...

So my husband is all:
And I'm all like:

 photo BS.gif
Keep rubbing...
So he's like:

 photo rainbows_zps1ac412e4.gif

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao at the PIPs :) my mom just told me yesterday she got BLISTERS on her back where she asked my dad to rub so hard..

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.