Time is going faster and faster. Almost to the point where it's stopped completely.
Weird right? Well yeah, it doesn't make sense but that's how I feel about this pregnancy so far. I can NOT believe I'm almost 29 weeks. I can not believe it at all.
For the record, I'm so happy that I've blogged my pregnancy journey. It's fun to look back and really remember those feelings I had when I first started feeling baby move... the excitement leading up to finding out the sex of our baby...
It's all starting to become less and less conceptual though and more real. In less than 80 days (give or take) I'll be holding my (hopefully healthy) baby boy.
It's really amazing. My life is one way right now and in less than 3 months it really is going to change. In some ways, I'm sure I'll miss this old life. Actually, I'm sure in a lot of ways I'll miss this lifestyle of going out when I want to and not worrying about packing the diaper bag or hiring a sitter. But there is something so incredibly exciting about the next part.
I'm really looking forward to the next part.
Less than 80 days to go!
SQUEEEE!!!!!! I'm so freaking excited! (and LOVE re-reading old posts, I'm so glad it's all been documented as well!)
ReplyDelete"Time is going faster and faster. Almost to the point where it's stopped completely."
ReplyDeleteI think this perfectly sums up how I feel about it too! Darn you, third tri! But I'm sure it will be over before we even know it :)
Even though we're due around the same time, I still can't believe you're 29 weeks. (All while fully believing I'm in third tri. I'm a little weird, I know...)
ReplyDelete