Monday, April 15, 2013

Pomp and Circumstance

This morning I took my GD test. Or GTT.

Or JTT anyone?
This was the official one, not the one from the study that I've been doing. They had me drink a different flavor of glucose drink... and I liked this one better. It tasted like sprite from the fountain... you know, when the syrup thing is broken and you get far too much? Also there wasn't any carbonation. Not terrible like the fruit punch stuff I couldn't really stand (probably because of that one time in college when I drank fruit punch flavored jungle juice and the thought of drinking it has haunted me for years).

The lab work was overlapped with my 28 week appointment when they told me I GRADUATED to appointments every 2 weeks.
 photo tumblr_inline_mfjy0jdcdd1rtjr21_zps8c40890b.gif

This is going to do wonders for my PgAL brain!

Oh, they also gave me a packet with a pre-registration form for the hospital for when I go into labor... which they said to fill out and turn in ASAP. SO EXCITED!

Also in this packet of stuff included pretty much everything from how to tell when you're in labor to post partum stuff. So this is starting to seem pretty darn real to me. And I'm so excited and so scared (channeling Jessie Spano) at the same time.

This weekend the hubs asked me if I was scared to go into labor... I told him no and I actually mean it. I honestly think I'm more excited than scared. Of course he reminded me that "it's going to hurt a lot." #thingspeoplesaythatdon'tneedtobesaid #hashtagsonbloggermakeevenlesssensethanonesonfacebook #i'm29andtwitterishardforme

1 comment:

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.