99 Days Left

I love seeing those numbers dwindle down. Less than 100 days to go. You know, assuming I'm not like 2 weeks late or whatever. But going by my due date of July 10th - we're starting the final countdown. Each day passes and that number just keeps getting significantly smaller, and closer to the day I get to meet my little baby boy!
Our little guy is kicking up a storm this morning making me feel suuuuuper happy that we've made it this far. I love feeling him kick!
I'm feeling pretty awesome with the exception of that back pain that I've mentioned recently. Everyone asks me "how are you doing?" in the omg she's got to be SO miserable tone. I simply reply that I'm feeling fine and I feel extremely lucky that my pregnancy has been going smoothly. If back pain is the worst I have then so be it. I know some ladies on my message board who have to get a cerclage (look it up), go on strict pelvic or bed rest, and some who have those unsavory pregnancy symptoms which I'll leave to your imagination.
I keep getting bigger by the day. And I've officially had to retire one of my maternity shirts as of this morning when I realized after putting it on that it's gotten way too short. So much for thinking that maternity shirts are supposed to last through 9 months of pregnancy. So I put on my most matronly of maternity shirts this morning - the one that got me snarky looks from the college girls.
Work is going to keep me busy this week! So better get back to it...
zomg! single digits!!!! Congrats! =)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Yay for double digits!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with you! I thought maternity clothes would last the entire time. I figure it gives me an excise to go shopping, though. ;)