![]() |
| Holy Schnikes! |
May 21, 2012 - Finding out about the MMC
May 23, 2012 - Having the D&C
Pretty much after that was hands down the worst time of my life. And yes, I can say it slowly gets better. It still is getting better, but I don't think I'll ever go back to "normal" whatever that is.
But now I'm 31 weeks pregnant. It's comforting in a strange way to let myself be sad and cry while I rest my hand on my stomach and feel kicks/movements from our baby boy. It's almost like he knows, as if to say, "it's ok, mommy, I'm right here and I want to make you happy."
Since my last post - the hubs and I actually attended a childbirth class over the weekend. Six hours of sitting in an uncomfortable chair left this lady feeling a little not-so-awesome. The info coming it was super helpful! And I always get excited when I think about events where I'm meeting other FTM's - especially those that will have kids in the same grade as our little boy!!!
The best part of the course was learning about the different stages of labor, which I never really knew about.
The worst, but necessary, part was watching The Videos. Ohhhh yeah. THOSE videos. They didn't blur a damn thing. It left this pregnant lady a wee bit skittish and I definitely crossed my legs throughout most of the portion of the video...
For the record, I can say it's super cool of those women to let themselves be filmed so that I may become more knowledgeable about what's going on down there. But there is no way in hell I'd let a camera in the delivery room. No way. In. HELL. So kudos to those women out there that are totally cool with that camera angle.
Speaking of cameras...
| Oh hi, I didn't see you there! |

just gotta say - you make the most adorable baby bump =)
ReplyDelete