Holy Cow... I'm tired.
Here's a symptom update:
-Really achy legs, in the pubic reeg/inner thigh (hawt!)
-Baby kicking bladder... ohhhhh so much. It's quite normal for me to go to the bathroom feeling like I'm at an "emergency" status, but have pretty much nothing come out.
-Lot's of movement! This is a good one. I could just lay back and feel him wiggling all day long.
-Obviously I'm tired... but I'm sleeping halfway decent throughout the night. So I'm guessing it's baby sucking the life out of me.
-Nesting? Maybe I've got a little bit of the nesting bug. I bought a dyson vacuum because
Tomorrow I'm 32 weeks!
It's interesting how quickly a week goes when some times it feels like each day just draaaaaaags.
Things I'm doing:
-Starting to pack a bag.
So far I just have some real "essentials"... you know... like peanut butter M&M's, Gatorade, and really comfy socks. As I read hints here and there I try to throw them in my bag (ie biggest suitcase I own) and keep everything by the door in case something happens earlier than expected, I'll have the ability to get my essentials.
-Taking a prenatal aquatics class
This is my 3rd week doing this. Basically we meet Monday and Wednesdays and do water exercises. Since starting this my back pain has gotten much less severe. Husband's hand are thanking me because the backrubs required pretty much meant his joints and fingertips had to feel somewhat arthritic before I felt any relief myself.
-Starting work on a "how we made you" shutterfly photo album, complete with bump pics shared here on this very blog.
I decided it might be fun for little baby boy to have something about how much we did to prep for his arrival. Hopefully baby #2 gets the same treatment. That's the plan anyways!
-Counting down the days.
Oh yeah, I have 57 days left today! WAHOOO! (Funny the things you remember, that was my 7th grade science teacher's favorite number... I remember THAT but I can't remember his name... sorry!)

Can I just copy this post and paste it on my blog? My update would look very similar to yours, except no dyson and no aquatics class. I'm way too tired these days to adequately update my blog.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are almost 32 weeks! I am sure the time has went by more quickly for me than it has for you though, LOL...
ReplyDelete