I kept quiet and thought to myself that I've been counting down the entire time, but I can see her point.
I'm no longer just 33 weeks pregnant. I have 7 weeks to go. A number that is so small that it's very hard to comprehend. 48 days remain until my due date, and now I'm frantically trying to figure out what the odds are that I'll go before/past my due date.
To be quite honest, I wouldn't MIND if the little Weas wouldn't mind introducing himself a little earlier... as long as he's healthy and everything. I'm of course talking about when he's at full term in just FOUR weeks from now.
Today has already been a much better day than the last two days. Considering it's the anniversary of my D&C I'm a little shocked. Maybe it's because this was the day last year that I had to start moving on and it's officially been a year since then. Or maybe it's because I ugly cried the last two days.
I decided to leave work early yesterday to give myself a break... that was easy to do because I just started crying at work. No particular trigger other than the fact that my eyes were still in cry-mode. You know that feeling you get when you cried all the night before and your eyes just feel soggy with tears that it just happens so easily? Well yeah, that's how I was yesterday.
After deciding to leave around 10am, I went home and played Candy Crush - a stupidly addicting game which I recommend no one downloads ever because the game is so pointless yet somehow it's all I can think about - then made a cake, and a "Deluxe Grilled Cheese*"
*made with gouda and muenster cheeses and sprinkles with parmesan - this is not your kindergarteners grilled cheese. No sir-ee
It was quite therapeutic honestly. That and the 2 hour nap I had in the afternoon really helped me.
When the hubs came home we decided to do a "draft" of baby's birthday. We haven't yet wagered any terms for what is sure to be the bet of the century, but we each went back and forth picking dates on the calendar 2 weeks prior and 1 week after my due date.
| Done by candlelight... so romantic! |
Here's a picture from today!
| I need more makeup. |

Oh man, that grilled cheese sounds soooo yummy!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better today...big ((hugs)). And I can't believe we have such a short time left to go! It's crazy.
HUGS! I'm glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous, momma!