Wednesday, June 20, 2012

High Fiving A Million Angels

I love Liz Lemon and Tina Fey. Have you read her book? Seriously she is an a-freaking-mazing woman.

Today I'm high fiving a million angels for a few reasons:
  • I haven't seen any spotting today... yet
  • I have finally seemed to learn how to swallow my prenatal vitamins with just water.
Some elaboration on the 2nd bullet there... I'm terrible with swallowing pills. My prenatals are bigger than tylenol size which I can swallow, but I encounter difficulty when swallowing large pills normally. So what I typically do is I'll take a bite of something I'm eating like my toast, chew it up to the point where I'm about ready to swallow, then I pop the pill into the back of my throat and swallow. Somehow it's easier that way.

With my prenatals, I'm supposed to take 3 a day.

WHAT?

Yes, THREE. It was my own decision to choose a raw prenatal that's made totally of fruits and veggies and such for the nutrients. My theory for their large size and my needing to take 3 a day is because it's harder to condense nutrients when they're chemically manufactured. Yes, I'm granola.

Also, I'm kind of in to taking a vitamin 3 times a day as a reminder that I am doing my very best to get my healthy lifestyle on.

Tonight I'm going to play volleyball, whut whut? I am about as good as a drunk toddler at volleyball but last time I played with this group I had SO much fun! I laughed so hard just about every point. Hopefully this time we win more than 1 of 6 games! ***the sudden realization that I haven't shaved my legs in quite some time hits me like a ton of bricks***

I've also got an acupuncture appointment today. Hopefully that relaxes me some. I'm sure just being in the A/C will be a nice change of pace because my office's A/C is completely down. Awwwwwwesome.

Today is overall a good day. I definitely have had some shart dumped on me I didn't want to deal with but I'm making it through so far! Ummm only 22 days until we close on our new house.





1 comment:

  1. L. M. A. O. at the unshaved legs... =) have fun at volleyball!!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.