Monday, June 18, 2012

Questioning Doctor's Orders

The doctor told me that I should wait 2-3 cycles before trying again.

Groan with me.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

She said that again today. Well her nurse did anyways. "We want you to wait 2-3 cycles to give your body a so-called rest before getting pregnant again. If you did get pregnant again that wouldn't be bad but we just want to make sure your body rests."

Updates while I'm blogging...
I just heard from my doctor's nurse. I went in a little earlier today for a follow up hCG testing.

On June 1 - 103.5
On June 18 - 14.3

Nice drop!!! And that is a testament to the Wondfo Pregnancy Test. It picked up my hCG at 14.3. I knew they were sensitive but that's awesome to confirm exactly HOW sensitive! The nurse estimated that I should be down to 0 by the end of the week.... but then she also said "we still recommend you wait 2-3 cycles"

ARG you wench! Why dost thou not want me to geteth knocked upeth?

In the meantime, I'm gonna sweat out the rest of this hCG in the sauna that was once my office. A/C is down. That means I do no work.

Truth.

1 comment:

  1. BOO on the sauna work environment... actually sat in a sauna today, that's HOT! =P

    I bet your levels are are 0 by the time AF arrives. =)
    game on?!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.