I have a personal blog which I've detailed the trials of my miscarriage, but that blog is shared with family and friends... people I know in real life. I
I realized this seems counter intuitive and that support is often given close to home.
Well, I realized that I need a blog where I can bitch about the people from home and also talk about my vagina without breaking any social decorum. This is where it all comes out, no pun intended!
Note: Previous posts where written at a time when I didn't think anyone was going to read this blog at all. I eventually started talking here when I got my first BFP. When I had my miscarriage, I went public on facebook via my personal blog. I have taken down the posts about my pregnancy because even now they're too hard to read and it's really personal for some reason. I'm making this blog just about TTC.
I get started in just a few months, wish me luck.
The below blog posts were all written months ago - just in case you want an idea of how baby crazy I am!

No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.