Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Silver Linings

Not CD1.
I have to admit I was super excited to see that I might be getting AF yesterday. I was really excited that it was an indication that my body is returning to normal and that I was going to be on my way to my first official cycle after my D&C and starting to temp again starting with CD1 and seeing if I can tell when I O based on my temps.

It was still early for me and everything so I can't be too mad about it. Whatever that was... well it was simply uncalled for mother nature.

Anyways, I am moving right along. Life can't stop because things aren't going my way.

On a positive note! I'm looking forward to a vacation that me and a fellow TTCAL'er are planning to meet up in NJ! This will be a weekend of total and pure fun! If not a little commiserating about the crap hand life has dealt us as well. But mostly, the FUN stuff!

I'm really excited that I was able to connect with someone who is going through the same emotional rollercoaster as me at almost the exact same time. I wish neither of us had to experience this junk but considering that we both are dealing with the same struggles, we have bonded and are now pretty great friends! I just hope she doesn't get too annoyed with me texting/IMing/and now google+ hanging out!

Thank goodness the internet exists... if for no other reason than being a constant support for people who need it via message boards. But I'm really thankful that I live in this time, with this technology, where I don't have to be ashamed to talk about my loss publicly. In fact, I can talk to people who are going through the same thing right now!

1 comment:

  1. I CAN NOT. FREAKING. WAIT!!!! =)

    (I still believe CD1 will come soon for you, on a "regular" schedule!)

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.