Remember how I said that I'm a wait and see kind of girl? Well yeah, I drank Wednesday and Thursday - not a lot mind you - a pumpkin beer on Wednesday and about a glass and a half of wine on Thursday. I think I've turned into a Drink Til It's Pink kind of girl. Yo soy un hipocrito (that's totally the word for hypocrite in Spanish, yes?)
![]() |
| This is a way more dramatic photo than I was going for but it's kind of perfect at the same time. |
No symptoms to speak of, not that there would be any this early.
I have had a healthy dose of stress hormones pumped through my veins, a little bit of anger/adrenaline, etc. Is that a healthy condition for implantation? Who knows - maybe it's the "just
Just 4 days and some change til testing :)
What are you guys doing this weekend? Anyone else in the 2ww with me?


(not sure if my comment went through, so I'll try to re-type it).
ReplyDeleteI think this cycle is a wash for me. I don't even know if I O'd yet because I accidentally jumped right out of bed yesterday so I couldn't temp and last night I managed to knock my thermometer off the nightstand and I can't find it (I'm seriously going to have to buy a new one after work). Even if I did O, it wouldn't have been until CD23 or 24, so I have little faith in this cycle. I don't even know when to expect AF or if she'll come at all. I have never missed AF before and she's never even been more than a day late. I normally O on CD20 (also less than ideal and a big concern for me).
11dpo here! I'm testing tomorrow and then Wednesday if AF doesn't come! Good luck and I'm following along with you!
ReplyDeleteHope times goes quickly until you can test. Just remember that you don't always need symptoms :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWishing you the best!!! Hang in there...wishing these next few days fly by and you get yourself one big fat positive!
ReplyDeleteMe me me! I'm in it with you! don't lose hope yet!
ReplyDeleteHa, that photo says it all. It's still early though, but I know that feeling of doom too well, I hope it proves you wrong.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW and thanks for stopping by earlier.
I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. To find out more about the rules, the award and what you do check out this post blog. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://amandaandkennethgriswold.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html
7dpo here too. I'll probably test Sunday. I have no willpower.
ReplyDeleteHOW did you get 7DPO already? *They grow up so fast!* come OOOOOOON wease! Give me a B! Give me an F! Give me a P!
ReplyDeleteHugs! I understand that feeling so well, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteDon't give up! I'm loving the rainbow pic tho...it's so true.
ReplyDeleteI am 7 DPO today! I've always been a drink till it's pink girl, though :-P. I'm not feeling particularly hopeful either, but we are both still in the game till AF shows. Fx for us both! (KatieintheCity on TTCAL)
ReplyDelete