So here I am today! With some excellent news I might add...
![]() |
| Gif's are the new Jpeg |
The O-Train will finally be at the station here in the next day or two so that means the sex olympics are back on.
I have to admit though that I've been sort of out of it lately as far as baby making goes. I've felt hurt and frustrated because of nothing happening these past 2 cycles and as I approach my former EDD the pressure has been ramping up and I don't know how to deal with that.
Maybe it's because I've been so stressed about things going on with my job that my personal life has been on the back burner. With this kind of stress at the end of the day it's all I can do to just watch TV. I haven't been taking care of myself physically - very little exercise and nothing but junk food in my diet. Ughhhhhh that's awful right?
Another part of me is getting extremely frustrated with watching this come so easily to others. Some people with their exceptionally fertile bodies getting KU within days after their MC's.
But more than anything I hate knowing that right now I should be 7.5 months pregnant and that it was all taken away from me.
So yeah this blog is bipolar today. But I'm sure you ladies can relate?


I can totally relate. Also I really need to get a digital monitor. It sounds like you love yours. Did you get it from Amazon?
ReplyDeleteActually - I got it from Ebay used! *shutter*
DeleteWhat I can tell you that set my mind at ease was that the sticks are capped so it's not like with Wondfo's where you have the pee exposed end and you snap it in there and you have to worry about urine all over the gadget hehe!
My only advice would be to look up how to do a hard reset for the device because I didn't do that (if you chose to buy used that is!)
It DEFINITELY works for me and I recommend :)
I am so sorry hun. These days are awful. Praying so much that this cycle is the one!!!
ReplyDeleteFreakin awesome for a peak reading!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally feel ya on the emotional roller coaster. I'm sorry it isn't as easy for you. It totally sucks! I know you will be KU in no time esp with that peak reading :).
Yay for O! We're 2ww buddies again! Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteAND SO (Shortly) BEGINS THE 2WW! (I picture a deep booming, movie-man voice here...)
ReplyDeleteFX FOR YOU THIS MONTH LADY!!! (and i so hear you on the bipolar-express)