Tuesday, October 9, 2012

O-Town

I'm pushing past the fact that I have stupidly long cycles and just attempting to go with the flow today. Haha quite literally.

After 3 days of pleading by my CBEFM to POAS... which I knew would be way too early... I finally caved this morning and did just that. Of course it was a low reading. I could have told you that. Despite that, since I have wonky cycles I'm just going to keep on keeping on and seeing when I do FINALLY see a high or peak reading. Until then, we are EOD (unless the mood strikes *winky face*)

It's been a few days since I've blogged. I am unsure why other than the fact that I'm busy in a good way and that it's been enough of a distraction for me to not think about TTC that often. Quite the relief, let me tell you. Now that I'm at CD12 I'm kind of ready for this O-Train to get to the station, yaknowwhati'msaying?!

Oh sweet peanuts, O-Train... that sounds like... I just now remembered the boyband O-Town and their uber hit "Liquid Dreams." Henceforth, this will be my TTC Anthem.

Clearly I have writers block because of my lack of constantly thinking about TTC! 

I dream about a girl who's a mix of Destiny's Child
(My dreams)
Just a little touch Madonna's wild style
(I dream)
With Janet Jackson's smile
(Janet Jackson's smile, ooh yeah)
Throw in a body like Jennifer's
(Ooh my)
(My liquid dreams)
You've got the star of my liquid dream
(Aah my liquid dreams)

2 comments:

  1. *runs, SHAMEFREE,to youtube O-Town and reminisce!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO-TOWN! haven't thought of them for years.

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.