If I were pregnant, I probably wouldn't have really cared that much about taking 2 days of vacation to go with the husband to Chicago for a continuing education seminar. But I AM going.
Why?
Oh right, when I looked at those days my TTCAL mind chimed in and asked, "What if you're fertile that weekend?"
So I go where the sperm goes. That's right my friends, this weekend will be full of BDing. SchaWING! I'm starting to get the green light from my CBEFM - I got a high reading this morning... but last cycle I got like 9 highs before a peak... so we'll see how that goes.
In Chicago quite luckily, I have plenty of things to keep me busy. Not the least of it being Ikea shopping! Seeing old coworkers and friends. SUSHI. Oh yeah, and the legendary Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. Hello Exchequer!
![]() |
| Be jealous of my recess teacher coat. |
Yes, we have our picture in front of our fave Chicago Pizza Place!!!
I'll probably be away from blogging until Monday/Tuesday next week. Until then here are some funny gifs...
![]() |
| How I feel when I think I do everything right that cycle but still get a BFN |
![]() |
| Me to the Hubs during FW |
![]() |
| I think AF has this coming to her... |
![]() |
| When I bring up Cervical Mucous to my non TTC/TTCAL friends... |
![]() |
| How I feel when I see someone announce their pregnancy on Facebook |






hahhaa i love the "I go where the sperm goes"
ReplyDeleteand let the Haters Hate! Find yourself some good Hater Blockers- I have a pair I can lend you if you need... ;)
Have fun in Chicago!! You are getting Garrett's popcorn, too, right?? :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Those are hilarious! and it's a must to follow the sperm! lol!
ReplyDeleteHave I told you lately how freaking adorable you are??? Such a cute pic of you guys. Hope you have a great trip. I'll be waiting for an update full of chi town pics!
ReplyDeleteHOly crao that was a good laugh I just had reading this. Have fun in Chicago! Sounds like you will!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Loved that last gif, my sentiments exactly.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those gifs are hilarious! Have fun with your husband :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and want to feature you in a blog post I am doing and I don't even know your name! What do you want me to put your name as?
ReplyDelete