Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Acupuncture

In effort to take control of my fertility, I've started going to acupuncture.  Yesterday was my first ever visit and thought I'd share the photos.

I'm not a fan of needles but these didn't bother me.  It was like a mosquito bite.  They kept the needles in for about 20 minutes and it was really relaxing.  I was laying on a really soft massage table and listened to some podcast about how to conceive... yes I realize it's a little overboard but I can only think of one thing!!!

Closeup to show how tiny the needle point is... the end is bigger and coiled but the needle is super thin.

You can kind of see them inside my ankles in this picture

Another angle for my hand - see I could move while I was doing it!

This one is the one that would have killed me... for anyone that knows me, the space between my eyes is SUPER sensitive.  After it was place I had to work really hard not to think it was there...  Hence my face.

1 comment:

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.