... and babies.
I can't wait - there's only 14 days until I've been at my job for 12 weeks. That means - it's on.
A little bit regarding my last post. I was really down in the dumps when I wrote that and like I kind of said, I didn't really know why. It came to me late on Friday night that the reason it was so difficult for me was because I had to face my fears head on. It was really scary going in there and not hearing the words "everything will be ok". Instead it was more like "hurry up and wait". The next few weeks I just have to try and forget about it I guess. HAH. Easier said that done. The best way to forget about stuff like that is to drink and if I'm going to start trying - I'm definitely not going to be drinking.
Funny story - I heard that a friend of mine and his wife are trying for a baby and have been since before their wedding. When asked if she was going to drink at her wedding she said yes because if she didn't know she was pregnant then it really wasn't a big deal. I'm sorry but **** you. You are obviously not ready to be a mother.
Moving right along - 2 more weeks! And also only 51 days until I visit Seattle. So I have a lot to look forward to. I'm busy at work getting a few conferences/meetings prepared... but really there's only one thing I can think of!
GAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.