Well - they say that's not good for you if you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant. So I'm trying to wean myself offa the stuff.
| My coffee is kinda crooked |
So this is awkwardly leading me into my next point. I am baby crazy, you know this by now right? Well, turns out when about 75% of the articles you read online have to do with motherhood, pregnancy/trying to get pregnant, you SEEE the word "pregnant" in places that totally don't have that word there at all. Or you see something to do with it. See my mind is so fantastic that it just sees whatever it wants. I kind of attribute this to an acute, undiagnosed, dyslexia that I've always sort of experienced. The letters on the page just spell out what I want to see - but only at a quick first glance. It gets my mind hooked - you know, just seeing that one word that relates to pregnancy - and I pour over the article until I realize that really it was just an article about Ellen thanking her fans for standing up for her against the Moms For America or whatever bullsh*t organization is up against gay marriage/gay people at the moment.
Segue?
Future child - if I'm so lucky to ever meet you... I swear to GOD I will support your right to love whoever you want. I know that sometimes life will be hard and sometimes you may feel that your parents don't support you and your decisions... but seriously, you can do no wrong in my eyes. Just follow the golden rule and the world will be a better place.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.