Ovulation Predictor Kits or "tests" Yup, I'm going to start taking these regularly to make sure I don't miss the big O.
Unfortunately the ones I bought give a faint pink line whenever it's "negative" and will give a dark pink line when it's "positive". Here's what mine looked like today:
 |
| Not Ovulating |
The thing about catching the LH surge (which is what these tests use to predict if you're going to ovulate) you have to test about 2 times a day. From what I've read, the LH surge happens for about 10 hours and then it's just done. So you could easily miss it if you test in the AM and then you surge after your test. Basically, my understanding is that I have to pee on these sticks 2x a day. Before and after work seems to be pretty hopefully in catching that surge!!
*note: since pictures tend to make a blog more interesting, expect quite a few of these pictures. Muahahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.