Wow, February 20th came way faster than I ever expected. When I first put the date in my countdown clock it seemed forever away and now I'm officially 12 weeks into my job and officially not pregnant... so therefore my theory is that I will be extremely likely to have a baby after my 1 year anniversary at work.
Now that it's here I'm scared but excited but calm at the same time.
This weekend I got to hold my friends two day old baby. 2!Day!Old! The funny thing was that she was a "big" baby at 9+ pounds when she was born. But she was still just so tiny! My friend said that she was other babies that were healthy and 7 pounds and they were even tinier - wondering if there was something wrong with that baby! I wish I took a picture. I was afraid to ask for some reason (mostly because I went on my last real bender before TTC the night before).
So hello thermometers, OPK's, PT's, and any other baby related acronym you can think of.
It's on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.