Wednesday, August 15, 2012

2 Week Waiting

I'm 5DPO and I can NOT stop staring at my Fertility Friend. And wondering endlessly when should I test???

So I resolve to myself... "you're not going to test until August 22nd" because that'll be 12 DPO. And that should give you a clear positive or negative.
7 days is a long time to wait.
What the flying crap am I going to do until then? Honestly, it's not when I get home that I constantly think about the 2ww, but it's when I'm at work and I'm not fully engrossed in what I'm doing. My mind autopilots back to TTCAL or Fertility Friend and I just think about my uterus while I get either really positive or negative about the outcome of an HPT.

Ughhhhh I'm going to attempt to engross myself in this work here.

No, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.