"Self... you should really not drink any caffeine anymore because I want you to have some good EWCM when the time comes... so today you're going to drink decaf green tea... for the first time ever."
![]() |
| Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this AWESOME children's book - note to self, buy this for future baby. |
"Good enough." I said to myself as I poured 2 brown sugars in to my hot water and stirred it up along with the teabag realize I felt like a giant d-bag not knowing how to really use a teabag. "Just drop it in the water?... I guess."
It worked. Obviously as some of my readers would already know. But it was more like a miracle that I was able to make a tea that I've somehow been able to drink down to only 1/4 of it left. A MIRACLE.
![]() |
| McKayla Maroney is NOT impressed with me. |
Also, I'm sorry but I can't read a damn article about snooki and her healthy baby and delivery. She's the posterchild for all that is WRONG with TTCAL. The people that don't want kids end up with them and those that would do anything for a baby are childless.


I hate Snooki. That's all.
ReplyDelete(oh, I can't believe you finally popped your tea-bag-cherry!!)