Friday, August 10, 2012

The Baby Making Grilled CheeseBurger Debacle.





Snooki never had to look at any of this and compare day to day. But that being said, that line does look a little darker today, even darker than the control line woot! And my CBEFM said it was a peak day today too...

But last night was a hail mary in order to baby dance.

The Grilled Cheeseburger
It seriously took all the energy I could muster inside me to BD with the man that ate that for dinner. THE. WHOLE. THING.

Yeah, yeah... I guess we didn't NEED to BD since we've been at it like EVERY DAY this week. Seriously it was like our honeymoon... but I started feeling/seeing fertile symptoms! I need the stuff!

So anyways, he takes me aside as I start kissing him in the bedroom and says, "Can we wait til tomorrow to do this? I don't feel that good..." ughhhhh I know what that means. And NO we can't wait til tomorrow. This is our future baby we're trying to make here.

Insert desperate attempt to baby dance here.

Yeah, I cleaned the bedroom, made the bed, and laid out in something I bought especially for our honeymoon last year and probably haven't worn it since.

It worked.

But that was pretty desperate now that I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.