Thursday, August 16, 2012

This is what a negative OPK looks like for me!

This morning I was curious as to what my OPK would look like after I confirmed ovulation with my BBT. Well there you have it folks. Wouldn't you say that's like 40-50% as dark as the control line?

I envy my TTC friends who see the stark whiteness of a negative OPK. Of course at this time I hope I don't have to use my OPK's for a long, long time.

Currently I have 6 or so OPK's left at home and I don't plan on buying any more unless I see AF. Yup. But between you and me, that bitch isn't invited so if she comes and crashes my party today there will be hell to pay and a beer full of beer to drink. Whoops, typo but I'm keeping it... I meant to say a fridge full of beer.

This girl needs a cold one.

Stay classy my friends.
Just kidding - I'm not drinking and I'm "only" 6 DPO today. I know that I probably COULD drink because no implantation has probably occurred and this hypocrite even got blackout drunk on Saturday night. Ahhhh sigh.

And just to promo my friend's Buggy List blog... I highly suggest you read today's post about hope/waiting. It's one of the best reads I've had in a LONG time about TTC!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm 2 for 2 for seeing young pregnant women SMOKING by my job... RAWR!!!!
    6 more days - F(and everythingelse)X for you!!
    P.S. I <3 you

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.