![]() |
| HELLOOOOOOOO! |
Operation: Cervical Mucous
Yeah, the grossest combination of words in the english dictionary is somehow supposed to help make a baby... well the EWCM anyways. I'm doing what I can to try and increase the GOOD CM. I can't even tell you how much water I've had today but I know I've filled up my camelbak 600ml waterbottle at least 10 times... no I'm not kidding. And yes, I've been to the bathroom about 500 gazillion times today thankyouverymuch. And yes, I still manage to get work done.
The water thing is obviously the most pure source of EWCM ingredients I can find, but I've also been enjoying a cup of green tea every morning. I'm being sure to time my prenatal and green tea consumption so they don't overlap because I've heard that doing so can deplete your folic acid storage which is obviously vital for healthy baby making.
On CD7 there isn't much to report. There's just the usual BDing if we can make it work. My funny story is that yesterday when I thought AF was gone, me and DH had a little morning delight and then she came again in the afternoon. Ahhh timing really IS everything.
I've still got my Chicago trip scheduled for this weekend - can't remember if I wrote about that here or not #toolazytocheckmyownblog. Anyways, the timing may be hit or miss for my FW darnit! So it's all about getting those swimmers before the trip I guess.
I've put DH on a strict no "self-love" regimen. I don't mean to be one of THOSE wives, but really - all that stuff belongs to ME right now. After O I don't care what he does but for now, that's MINE.
Have we reached TMI yet?
Well there's plenty I could write about and chose not to. So there.


even the word mucuous LOOKS gross on the screen! I've said words to my husband, and to others, outloud that I never thought I would say! I don't think I even knew they existed!
ReplyDeleteoh the things we do...