Ermahgerd the weekend was unbelievable. Chicago, I don't really miss you - but my friends! Wow, good times had by all... and I do mean GOOD.
Of course if you can read between the lines there, I wasn't exactly being Mrs. TTCAL 2012. I was drinking heavily (I'm still Pre-O as far as I can tell, no judgment!) and eating lotsa junk. I was in rare form... very rare.
Now when my life starts to get back to normal and back to the TTCAL life I've been living. Just back to living the dream... when all the sudden I start to see spotting (WHAT THE FREAKING CRAP!?)
Ok, no flow really yet... but still I'm nervous. CD13 is way too early to see any bleeding and I'm not seeing any O symptoms yet sooooo. Yeah.
I'm just annoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.