Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CD 28: Busy Busy Busy

Wow! I barely had time to catch my breath today at work. I'm wrapping up stuff for a conference that's coming up in less than 2 weeks! In fact - it's a little perfect because I'm in the 2WW WOOT!

I added a little countdown timer to the right ----------------------------------------->
Can you see it? Hehe

Well, I'm going to try and hold off on testing until that day. By then I will be 14DPO and if I'm not KU, then I'll see AF at that time. I just don't want to be bummed out pre-conference with a BFN. But if AF hasn't come by then... well I'll probably be in a super awesome mood and an HPT should hopefully give me a pretty clear reading.

But confession time: Last cycle I tested at 9DPO. Yes, I even lied to fertility friend and didn't post my BFN there until at least 10DPO if not 11. 

So here's hoping this cycle is different.

Does anyone want to take bets that I'll test earlier? Especially given that I'll be in the testing window during a weekend!

I appreciate any baby dust you can send my way!!

1 comment:

  1. STAY BACK from the HPTs!! you can make it! =) be strong!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.