Thursday, September 27, 2012

HEY! What's going on?!

So seriously - I waited as long as I possibly could. I had no intention on testing this morning but my temp went from 97.77 to 97.13 this morning. That drop was devastating for me this morning and I just HAD to test.

What do you think I saw?

If you guessed a BFN you would be RIGHT!

I'm clinging to the hope that this drop was just the mysterious implantation dip that we all know and love. I'm only 10DPO after all.

And that's how I started my morning.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for just a dip!! C'mon hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOO!!! but remember it is only 10dpo! when I got pregnant in January I got a BFN all the way till 16dpo!!! there is hope! and to answer your question about fertility friend, her and I are currently on a break! I charted and charted and charted for almost a year and a half and I just cant stand it anymore! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It STILL isnt over! (imagine Ryan Gosling saying this to you in the pouring rain...shirtless...mmm)
    FX for you still lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT's not over yet. Hope that temp drop is just implantation. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.