Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CD 21: I'm not down with it.



Fuck Me Right
Caution: I swear in real life too.
Urrrrrg, so apparently drinking really can effect your BBT enough to make you think you O'd.


Blow me.

Still only a "high" reading on the CBEFM. Waiting for that peak. I thought that maybe the monitor missed my LH surge, or whatever it detects that says that I'm about to O. And that I was going to see a low reading or whatever soon. UGHHH

I guess the sex olympics aren't over. Yeah, it's the olympics.... look at how much BD'ing I've been doing! I asked the hubs what sports would actually air in the sex olympics (which I totally would watch) and I'm guessing it'd be like some Cirque du Soleil type stuff.
OMG Can you IMAGINE?
I know I said I wanted to do it EOD. Yeah, yeah EOD SchmEOD. I want the juice.  So yeah, I think I'm going to find some motivation to BD tonight in the early pages of 50 Shades of Grey. Giggity giggity!

Although pre-m/c cycles were typically about 35 day long and last cycle's LP was 12 days.
MATH QUIZ:
35-12=23
There you go, I should O in like 2 days.

FX!!!!

1 comment:

  1. holy baJEESUS - you and hubbie deserve a MEDAL for all that BDing! I'm getting tired just counting!!! GO YOU though!! =)

    ReplyDelete

You is kind. You is smart. And you is important.